Top 5 Ways An Average Person Can Make Money Online
Responses : No Comments
The economy is tough and there’s a ton of people out there looking to make some extra money to help out with all their bills and a lot of these people are looking online but don’t know how or where to start. We’ve all been there at one point in our lives, struggling to make ends meet and so I’d thought it would be a good idea to write down five ways that the average person can make some money online. Now I don’t mean to call you ‘average’ but I mean these are ways that someone without any experience of making money online can start up and do with little to no experience.
1. Go to Fiverr.com and create something to sell – Fiverr is a site that let’s anyone sell something for $5. Fiverr takes $1 as commission when you sell something so you get to pocket $4. For you to understand Fiverr you really need to visit the site. You can sell anything, it does not need to be a physical product. People sell testimonial videos, pictures of themselves holding up a sign, they will friend you on Facebook, or pretend like they are your girlfriend to make someone else jealous. You can sell art, or make a phone call for someone, or a million other things. If you are a human than you have no excuse for saying you don’t have anything to sell on Fiverr.
2. Buy in real life, sell on Craigslist – there are many places you can buy items cheap in real life. Tag sales, flea markets, storage locker auctions, estate sales, etc… You basically buy stuff that people want to get rid of and you pay bottom dollar for it. Buying in quantity will help assure you to get the lowest price possible. You then turn around and can sell in on Craigslist for a profit. You could also sell it on Ebay, but Ebay charges a listing fee and then if it sells you get hit with a selling fee. If they pay via Paypal you get hit with a Paypal fee. So I recommend Craigslist to help maximize your profit. This is a straightforward way to make money and once you have a little practice you will know what items sell the best and where to focus your time.
3. Join Odesk and offer your skills to people – Odesk is a site where you can bid for jobs online. There are jobs like doing research, writing articles, being an assistant, among many other jobs that most people can do. A lot of people will pay $5-10 for a high quality article of 500 words. To give you an idea of how long 500 words is I’m at about 450 words right now in this article. I use Odesk a lot to hire people for a few different tasks. If you’re willing to work hard and provide high quality services you will succeed on Odesk.
4. Buy & Sell Tickets – the ticket market is hot and for popular acts you can almost always make a profit. The trick to this method is you need to buy the tickets the second they are released because all the hot acts sell out in a minute or two. Let me give you an example here: I purchased Jimmy Buffet tickets when he was going to play at Mohegan Sun in Connecticut, four tickets to be exact. They were decent seats but nothing great, got them through Ticketmaster right when the sale started. After a week I learned I would not be able to attend so I wanted to sell them. I listed them on Ebay for a 7 day auction and a week later I checked back and they sold, for OVER DOUBLE what I paid for them. I made almost $500 and I wasn’t even trying to.
5. Write Articles on Squidoo – Squidoo is a site where you can create an account and write articles. You can insert ads in the middle of your article page, ads to sites like Amazon.com or Ebay.com. This is easily done with the click of a button on Squidoo and when people read your articles if they click on the ad and purchase something you will earn a commission. It costs you nothing to get started and if you have spare time then you can easily write a few articles a day. I’ve heard some stories about people making high five figures or low six figures a year through Squidoo just by writing articles and earning commissions.
If you’re in need of some money there are 5 ways that you or anyone else can come online and earn some extra cash. Making money online does not need to be complicated and these methods are something most everyone can do. So instead of being frustrated or depressed about your money troubles you should pick a method that will suit you and start to bring that cash in the front door.
Incoming search terms:
- things to make and sell
- things to make and sell online
- what can i sell online to make money
- what can i make and sell online