The Top 10 Ways to Easily Make Money Online with Fiverr
Responses : 6 Comments
If you have never checked out Fiverr before you need to go there right now and CHECK IT OUT ! The premise of the site is very simple, regular people (like you and me) will sell products, services, themselves (in a manner of speaking) for $5 a pop. Why do we care? I’ll tell you why you should care. Because you like money. Period. Confused? Let’s make it crystal clear for you. There are TONS of ways to make money using Fiverr. There are people who build a business which they use as their full time income off of Fiverr. There are people who set take a few days to set up a method and pull in hundreds, or thousands, or tens of thousands of dollars a month using Fiverr. And I’m going to tell you how they do it because I see them do it, and I do it myself. So without any further delay here are the top ten ways to make money with Fiverr…
1. Sell Stuff – The most simple way to make money using Fiverr is to sell something there. Something that has zero cost. Video testimonials is a good place to start. If you can do a kick ass job at creating a 30 second video testimonial then you will always find buyers on Fiverr. Maybe you are not so camera friendly but you are a great writer, sell articles on Fiverr. Or maybe you bought a tool like Scrapebox or SENUKE. You can sell backlinks using those tools on Fiverr. But maybe you don’t want to sell things for $5 because you want to make the big bucks in which case #2-#10 is going to be more your speed.
2. Rank Your Sites – There’s a lot of gigs on Fiverr where people will do SEO work for you. They will create backlinks in a variety of ways and we all know Google loves a varied backlink profile. You do need to spend a little time doing research. There are quality sellers on Fiverr but there are also lazy sellers. A quality seller will mix up your anchor text, place the backlinks on pages without a ton of outbound backlinks, and mix up the wording. You can check reviews of people’s gigs in order to sort the quality from the trash jobs. This method is very basic, you create a site for a keyword that has low competition, put your Adsense or CPA ads on it, and buy some $5 gigs on Fiverr to rank your site for you. I’ve done this so many times I’ve lost count. The goal here is to spend about $25-$50 on gigs and in return get a site that produces $100/month in revenue for you. This builds up a nice passive income stream and you know that I LOVE passive income.
3. Resell Video Testimonials – This is basic stuff but it works so well. Go and find customers. Where you ask? Come on… Craigslist, an ad in your local paper, email companies, etc… Offer them a video testimonial service. Tell them you are offering 30-60 second video testimonials and you have a bunch of actors. They can choose between male/female, race, ethnicity, etc… They can give you the script and in 5 days you’ll be giving them a video testimonial that they can use in their marketing efforts. Once you get an order hop over to Fiverr and hire a person. There are literally hundreds of people (maybe thousands) offering video testimonials so finding a specific type of person should not be a challenge. A small business might be willing to pay $25-$50 for a video testimonial. A larger company might be willing to pay $100-$500 for one. Can you see the potential here?
4. Resell Graphic Design Work – Same idea as #3 except you are going to resell graphic design work. You can even create an account on a site like Odesk and find customers through there. Sell items like logos or banner design. People will pay $50-$100 for this. And your cost on Fiverr is $5. Pretty sweet profit margin, huh? As with #3, the only ‘work’ you are doing here is finding customers. The rest is all profit.
5. Social Media Promotion – Social media is a hot trend right now and everyone wants to get visibility on Facebook and Twitter. A lot of people are selling that visibility on Fiverr. Whether someone wants Facebook Likes, Retweets, or Tweets to a large audience it is all available through sellers on Fiverr. How much is 500 Facebook Likes worth to someone? Ask them. I find that people are willing to pay between $0.10 and $0.25 per Like. If a Fiverr gig is offering 500 Likes and you have a customer willing to spend a dime per Like you just made a very easy $45 profit. And if took you about 5 minutes of your time if that.
6. Bundle Gigs Together for Bigger Profits – Once you become comfortable with the methods above you can begin to bundle offerings together in order to ring the register big time. Let me give you an example. Let’s say a small company wants to increase their exposure. How about you offer them a video testimonial that will show people how great they are. You’ll also upload that video to Youtube. Not only that, but you will get that video ranked on Google through buying backlinks on Fiverr. And we’re not done because we’re going to get that video 500 Facebook Likes, a Tweet from a Twitter account that has 50,000 followers, and then 100 Retweets of that. Look at all that value you are offering a potential customer. From start to finish you are doing it all for them, they don’t need to lift a finger, and they are getting a ton of work done. How much would a company pay for all that? I think they would be comfortable paying $500 for all that work. Maybe more if you are a good salesman and really sell the value here. And your cost is around $35-$50.
7. Buy/Sell Products – People on Fiverr will sell products. The ‘cool’ factor here is that you can find products that they will customize to your requirements. It may be as simple as having your name on the product. Or maybe doing a quick sketch of a picture of you. Head over to Ebay, list some of these products for sale, and when you sell one head on over to Fiverr and put in the order for the product. Very simple. Being the middleman is a high profit margin job with essentially no risk.
8. Build a SEO Company – Take what I talked about in #2 and do it for other people. Let me give you a true story of a friend of a friend who built something pretty clever and is making bank with it. He bought a domain name and created his own SEO Company on it. He find high value SEO gigs on Fiverr and the “Services” he offers on his site are these gigs. He sells each service for $50. Someone comes to his site, places an order, pays. At the end of each day he gets a report of every order his site took in. This order also gets emailed to his outsourced admin. His admin will go to Fiverr and place the orders that the website took in for the day. After the Fiverr seller delivers, his outsourced admin will take the report from the Fiverr seller and send it to the person who placed the order on his SEO site. Once this guy got his site up and running and hired his admin he was hands free. His “business” runs itself and he has time to work on other new ventures. Passive income, love it!
9. Help Solve Problems for People – When I browse Fiverr I am unlike a regular person. I tend to see the business opportunity everywhere. Just by browsing Facebook I see there are a lot of real world problems that people on Fiverr can help solve. One example was an attractive female who was offering to be your girlfriend on Facebook for a day. I’m sure there are a ton of guys out there who could use this and would be willing to pay for it, they just don’t know where to find it. Another related example, an attractive female who was willing to write something on her body (stomach area), snap a picture, and send that picture to you. Again, I’m sure there are tons of guys who got dumped and would like to spite their ex-girlfriends by sending them a picture of a pretty girl that wrote “I Love You Tony” on their stomach. They can spin a whole story and send the picture as proof. You get the idea. Fill the gaps that are out there.
10. Offering Free Samples – You ever walk through a Costco or BJs or Sams Club and they have the people there handing out free samples of food. Why are they doing this? Because a lot of people might not buy something, but if they get a little taste of it then you may be able to convert them into a customer. Take any of the methods above and significantly increase your conversion rates by offering an interested person a free sample. Here’s something I did which worked out very well for me. I had a company I wanted to get as a customer. But when I tried contacting them I never got anywhere. Either no reply or a reply that they were not interested. Most likely because they already had someone they were working with. I saw the added a Facebook Like button on one of the product pages. It had barely any likes. I waited a week and it still had barely any Likes. I reached out to them again and I told them I was going to promote their product page for free because I wanted their business and I wanted them to see firsthand that I could get the job done. I went over to Fiverr and purchased two gigs for Facebook Likes. The gigs were delivered within 2 days. And I got an email back after 5 days asking for an over the phone meeting. I ended up landing their business to do social media promotion for them and it was a nice win for me all by offering a free sample which cost me $10.
There you have it. I could have put these in an ebook, added a lot of fluff to fill out some pages, and charged you $25 for this information and you would have happily paid it because it works. But my days of selling ebooks have come and gone lucky for you. If you have any questions on the above methods or on Fiverr in general leave a comment below.
Incoming search terms:
- easy ways to make money on fiverr
- best fiverr gigs to make money
- how to make money on fiverr
- fiverr gigs anyone can do